Everyone wants to be a senior.
Why? Senior Privileges! And a whole lot more!!!
- Senior campers are our oldest campers. And seniority has its privileges!
- Seniors enjoy a later curfew, senior lazy days, senior canteen/game room social time and evening activities just for seniors! And don't forget senior trips! It's a "hoot" to be a senior!
- The Senior Division is the largest in camp. We have more teens in camp than any other age group. Our camper population is diverse. We have kids from 26 different states and 19 countries! It's an awesome social experience.
- Lohikan's teen program is perfect for teenagers. The daily program is offered to seniors in a coed, elective format. Campers get to choose all of their daily activities! And your choices are guaranteed!
- An awesome evening activities program awaits you at camp. A different evening activity is featured every night of the summer! And they're really fun! Evening Activities include: senior socials (There's a senior social every week!), coed karaoke, senior survivor, the dating game, game show night, all night movies, the DJ disco extravaganza and lots more!
- We schedule special events every week: Wayne County Fair senior trip, the Dorney Park Amusement Trip, Senior Beach Parties, Camp Carnival, Senior BBQ's, Senior Cabin Points Trips and more!
- Every night's a party at the canteen! Senior canteen is a free-time social period scheduled after the conclusion of the evening activity. It's a special time for seniors to get together at the canteen/game room and enjoy snacks, arcade video games (coin-free), music and fun. It's a party just for seniors!
- Senior Late Days! Our 65+ activity program keeps everyone pretty busy so we schedule sleep-ins and 3 late days every week!
- A Leadership Training Program is available after the camper graduates from camper status. Upon reaching the age of 16 senior campers are eligible to apply for a junior staff position at Camp Lohikan. Junior Staff members participate in leadership training classes, practice skills of camp counseling, and receive "on the job" training in the program.
- The Big Brother - Big Sister Program operates everyday! Prior to the age of 16 interested campers can participate in Lohikan's Big Brother and Big Sister Program which provides our oldest seniors with the experience of working with younger children. The program is designed to prepare our older campers for application to the Leadership Training Program.
- Senior Experiment Week! That's when seniors become the programmers and the programmers become... well, they're still the programmers but seniors get to test their innovative program ideas this special week!
- And now you know why everyone wants to be a senior. IT'S A LOT OF FUN!
Details: Home | Camper Application | Sessions & Tuition | Camp Director | 1st Time Camper Program | Tuition Refund Guarantee | 1st to 4th Grade Campers | Facilities | Food Service-Menu | Travel Directions | Open House-Tour Dates | One Week Mini-Camp | International Campers | FAQ's | Camp Videos | Camp Map | Current Newsletter | Free Brochure | Contact Us
Programs:Daily Program| Junior Program | Elective Program | Teen Program | Events Calendar | Camp Trips | New Stuff | Clinics Program
Arts Programs: Creative Arts | Performing Arts | Music | Rock Band | Drama | Dance | Media Arts | Circus Arts/Flying Trapeze
Aquatics: Lake | Sailing & Windsurfing | Water Skiing | Tarzan Swing | Jet Skiing | Lake Park | Aquatic Adventure | Fishing | Pool Program | Scuba
Sports:Land Sports| Gymnastics | Cheerleading | Basketball | Baseball & Softball | Tennis | Soccer | Volleyball | Lacrosse | Golf | Roller Hockey | Archery & Riflery | Wrestling | Martial Arts | Track & Field | Weightlifting
Extreme Sports: Extreme Sports Program | Mountain Boarding | Skateboarding | Skate Park | ATV's-Quad Riding | Bungee Jumping | Paintball
Equestrian Program: Horseback Riding | Equestrian Clinic | Horse Care Clinic | Petting Zoo
Adventure Activities: High Ropes | Survival Camp | Adventure Program | Rock Climbing
Summer Clinics: Spy Camp | DJ Clinic | Circus Performance Clinic | Skate X-Games Clinic | Equestrian Clinic | Horse Care Clinic | Survival Camp | Competitive Tennis Clinic | Golf Clinic | High 5 Basketball Clinic | Cheerleading Clinic | Paintball Camp | Rock Band Clinic | Scuba Clinic