- SUMMER CAMP PAINTBALL -
Paintball is operated every day at Camp Lohikan. We even play at night!!! The program is designed for all player levels of players. Campers are taught skills of the game by paintball specialists and play recreational games with fellow campers.
Paintball Camp is different. Paintball Camp is a special program designed to train players to work as a team for competing in the Summer Paintball Inter-Camp Tournaments! Players are of every age and ability and assigned to teams of similar age and skill level. Teams are fielded by nearby camps and tournament games are scheduled by age/skill level.
Paintball Camp is a great program for campers who want to take their game to a more competitive level and test their skills in tournament play. The games are awesome!
Paintball Camp First Day: Campers are evaluated and assigned to skill groups. Typically, campers have played paintball at camp and the instructors/coaches know their ability and skill level. Teams are formed and training begins which concentrates upon team building, team strategies, communication, tactics (tips/tricks), and practicing individual skills.
Players learn the following while playing paintball games:
During Paintball Session #1
- How to stay out of the opposing teamís line of fire. Learn multiple methods of running and hiding like a commando.
- The best way to begin a tournament game. Players learn tactics to gain ground and get the head start that could mean the difference between a win and a loss.
- How to spot opponents before they spot you. Players learn the foolproof tactics the pros use.
- How to stay out of sight longer. Players learn the right ways to use trees and bunkers for cover.
- How to cross open terrain without getting hit.
- The most comfortable and the most effective positions for firing. Tips cover all positions: standing, kneeling, sitting, and prone.
- How to make every shot count. Players use real military strategies that will put the team head-and-shoulders above the other teams. Players will learn how to make more hits and save paint balls. Players learn tips to keep you confident and calm in all situations.
- Learn several ways to improve aim.
- Tactics showing how to observe the surroundings. Players learn tactics that will prevent opponents from popping up out of nowhere. Never be caught unaware again!
- Several ways to move across any terrain...silently. Players learn how to sneak up on other players while staying hidden.
- Communication techniques that will give the team an advantage over the opposition. Good communication between team members is vital for success in paintball tournaments. Players learn the best ways.
- Learn the best move to make when you're pinned down in a bunker. Looks like thereís no avenue of escape? Players learn tactics that work!
- Practical tactics for saving the day when you're the last player on your team.
- What a smaller team should do to win the game.
- How you can be a valuable player for the team even when youíre out of paint. Donít drop out of the game! Stay in the game and make a real contribution.
- How to employ police tactics. Hiding outside a bunker, but canít see a thing? Afraid youíll get shot if you take a peek? These tactics will solve your problem easily.
- Sportsmanship. Playing by the rules and having FUN is always the key!!
PAINTBALL CAMP DAY #2 - Inter-Camp Tournament Games! Let's play!
Paintball Camp operates every 2 week session.
Click here for the
Paintball Camp Registration Form.
Click here for more paintball information.
Click here for our Paintball Program Flyer.
Details: Home | Camper Application | Sessions & Tuition | Camp Director | 1st Time Camper Program | Tuition Refund Guarantee | 1st to 4th Grade Campers | Facilities | Food Service-Menu | Travel Directions | Open House-Tour Dates | One Week Mini-Camp | International Campers | FAQ's | Camp Videos | Camp Map | Current Newsletter | Free Brochure | Contact Us
Programs:Daily Program| Junior Program | Elective Program | Teen Program | Events Calendar | Camp Trips | New Stuff | Clinics Program
Arts Programs: Creative Arts | Performing Arts | Music | Rock Band | Drama | Dance | Media Arts | Circus Arts/Flying Trapeze
Aquatics: Lake | Sailing & Windsurfing | Water Skiing | Tarzan Swing | Jet Skiing | Lake Park | Aquatic Adventure | Fishing | Pool Program | Scuba
Sports:Land Sports| Gymnastics | Cheerleading | Basketball | Baseball & Softball | Tennis | Soccer | Volleyball | Lacrosse | Golf | Roller Hockey | Archery & Riflery | Wrestling | Martial Arts | Track & Field | Weightlifting
Extreme Sports: Extreme Sports Program | Mountain Boarding | Skateboarding | Skate Park | ATV's-Quad Riding | Bungee Jumping | Paintball
Equestrian Program: Horseback Riding | Equestrian Clinic | Horse Care Clinic | Petting Zoo
Adventure Activities: High Ropes | Survival Camp | Adventure Program | Rock Climbing
Summer Clinics: Spy Camp | DJ Clinic | Circus Performance Clinic | Skate X-Games Clinic | Equestrian Clinic | Horse Care Clinic | Survival Camp | Competitive Tennis Clinic | Golf Clinic | High 5 Basketball Clinic | Cheerleading Clinic | Paintball Camp | Rock Band Clinic | Scuba Clinic